Senate offers a wide range of engineering solutions to municipal, commercial, and industrial clients
- Hometown Streets
- Safe Routes to Schools
- Congested Corridors (funding of replacement of old traffic signals)
- Safety and Education for Pedestrians and Bicyclists
- Acquisition of Scenic Easements and Scenic or Historic Sites
- Scenic or Historic Highways
- Landscaping or Scenic Beautification
- Historic Preservation
- Rehabilitation and Operation of Historic Buildings
- Structures or Facilities
- Preservation of Abandoned Railway Corridors (Rails to Trails)
- Control and Removal of Outdoor Advertising,
- Archeological Planning and Research
- Environmental Mitigation of Runoff Pollution and Provision of Wildlife Connectivity
- Establishment of Transportation Museums
- Rails to Trails Program
Senate Engineering Company has assisted our clients with many important transportation related programs. Our local municipal project experience in these areas include: Bridge construction and replacement, Hometown Streets, Safe Routes to Schools, Congested Corridors, and Rails to Trails. Our participation in these programs includes: Application completion and submission, Cost and Benefit analysis, Establishing Scope of Work, preparation of environmental documents, ROW Plans, Preparation of Plans Specifications and Engineers Estimates, (PS&E) and providing support services from letting to complete construction administration.
The Senate Difference
Senate Engineering has the ability to design, manage, finance and implement your project in an efficient, cost effective way.
Senate’s most recent Dun and Bradstreet report shows a clear financial history and strong financial capability. Senate consistently provides the highest quality professional services, at a reasonable cost, and on a schedule designed to meet our client’s requirements.
Senate Engineering Company’s professional staff conducts facility designs, prepares complete bid packages and project cost estimates, solicits bids, evaluates the bids received and prepares recommendations for award.
Senate Engineering Company works closely with our clients to conceptualize new facilities and evaluate and select the best available site.