Terry R. Siefers, P.L.S.
Principal, Survey Department Manager
EDUCATION: CCAC Boyce Campus, 1984, Civil Engineering Technology
REGISTRATION: Professional Land Surveyor, Pennsylvania, 1992
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS: Pennsylvania Society of Land Surveyors, PA-PLS
Mr. Siefers is responsible for the scheduling and coordination of all aspects of the Surveying Department. He is responsible for the preparation of proposals for future survey projects and the management of time and cost estimates for existing projects. Mr. Siefers is a third generation Professional Land Survey with 40 years experience in the public and private sectors. He is a member of the Pennsylvania Society of Land Surveyors and is a past Chapter President of the Southwest Chapter of the Pennsylvania Society of Land Surveyors and presently represents the Southwest Chapter as a State Director.
Over 35 years of experience as a land surveyor
Survey Manager for the following projects:
- Aker Kvarner Songer, Ductwork layout at AEP Brilliant Plant, Brilliant, Ohio
- American Textile Company, ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys, subdivisions, construction layout for North Linden Avenue, Duquesne, PA.
- Black & Veatch Construction, Inc – Construction layout, AEP Brilliant Plant, Brilliant, OH
- Elizabeth Township Sanitary Authority – Various sewer project surveys
- Fawn Township Sewerage Authority – Various sewer projects surveys
- R.I.D.C. of Southwestern PA – Keystone Commons as-built survey
- Cedarwood Development, Inc. – Butler Crossing Retail Center, Butler Township, PA – ALTA/ACSM Land Title Survey, subdivisions and construction layout and various as-builts
- City of McKeesport – Various municipal survey projects
- Cummings Riter Consultants, Inc. – Various environmental surveys
- Regional Trail Corporation – Great Allegheny Passage Trail Survey
- Municipal Authority of Washington Township – Sanitary sewer projects
- Project Manager for the acquisition, site development and construction of multiple Eckerd pharmacies through western PA
- Project Manager from conception to construction of the CIC Center at Carnegie Mellon University
- Project management and lead surveyor during the boundary survey and subdivision of the 330 acre Caparo Steel Group property, situate in Farrell, PA